Sunday, January 29, 2017

Shy's Review ~ Her Mate's Secret Baby by Grace Goodwin

Her Mate's Secret Baby (Interstellar Brides, #9)Her Mate's Secret Baby by Grace Goodwin
My rating: 3.5 of 5 stars

description

So to start off, I want to say that this story had a great beginning. It was steamy, and it was the kind that pulls you in right away. I really liked that. At its core, to me, this was a story about two people, Natalie and Roark who are brought together for their own personal reasons, and end up finding in each other, so much more than they dared to hope for.

There were a few other things about this story I really liked, such as the Roark's parents, and a few other secondary characters like Seton, Wardan Egara, and Miranda. I found it interesting the way time passed on Trion vs. Earth. And the technology and sub-storylines were good.

I did however find myself wishing the story had been longer. I thought a few aspects were rushed and gave a bit of an instalove feel, but had the book been longer, more time could have been spent growing the relationship and it would have been even more enjoyable for me. I also felt that there were things left unresolved. I hope this means there will be more books to come, because I would hate to never get that resolution.

Even though this was the most recent in the series, I didn't feel I was missing anything due to not having read the previous books. This was an enjoyable story overall and I would certainly be interested in reading more about these characters, and from this author in the future.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment