Monday, January 16, 2017

Shy's Review ~ The Rule Maker by Jennifer Blackwood

The Rule Maker  (The Rule Breakers, #2)The Rule Maker by Jennifer Blackwood
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description

This was another wonderful read by Jennifer Blackwood. Her ability to write stories that I don't want to put down is something I am certainly coming to look forward to.

In this story I got to know more about Zoey, from the previous book in this series The Rule Book, and I met Ryder. These two have history in the form of a one night stand after which he left her without saying goodbye. Zoey took this experience, along with previous mishaps with men and decided to take a break from them and focus on her career. However they run into each other again unexpectedly when Zoey is assigned to work on a project and Ryder and his family become the client. Despite the attraction still there, she vows to be professional. But everyday the two work together becomes harder to resist each other. However Ryder has already shown his habit of disappearing, and Zoey isn't sure if she is willing to risk her heart again.

From the beginning I really enjoyed these two characters. Ryder with his great sense of humor. Zoey with all her rules and quirks. The interesting dynamics with family and friends. And of course Jitters the cat. It all made for a great story. I enjoyed it from beginning to end and can't wait to see what comes next. These are characters I am officially invested in and look forward to visiting with them again.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment