Sunday, January 29, 2017

Shy's Review ~ Unsaid Things by Jerica MacMillan

Unsaid Things (Players of Marycliff University, #4)Unsaid Things by Jerica MacMillan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

description
In this fourth installment of the Players of Marycliff University series, I got to revisit with the original couple, Lance and Abby. If you've been following and read the previous books in the series then you've gotten glimpses of them but this book is about them and the next steps in their relationship.

Lance was pretty fantastic throughout this story. He is clearly very much in love with Abby and nothing is making him question that. Now he's ready to introduce her to his family and propose. But the return of her absentee brother throws off his plans. What follows is secrets, lies, and different levels of stress that will challenge Lance and Abby and can either make or break them and their relationship.

If I'm honest, I didn't love Abby in this one sometimes. I understood her need for independence, especially with her history as well as the events of this story, but I questioned some of her choices and actions and kind of wanted to shake her a little.

However overall this story was still in typical Jerica MacMillan style with heart and steam and just a well written plot with interesting twists that keep you happily (or sometimes angry with a certain leading lady) reading along, so absorbed you blink and realize hours have gone by. I look forward to more books in this series, and just anything by this author in general.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment