Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Tiffany's Review ~ Hard Rhythm by Cecilia Tan

Hard Rhythm (Secrets of a Rock Star, #3)Hard Rhythm by Cecilia Tan
My rating: 4.5 of 5 stars

description

Maddie has an awesome job at her friends private BDSM club as a hostess. She occasionally plays, more just demonstrations and never with the men in the club. She finds Chino attractive, but she can't get a read on him and doesn't really like him. Chino has eyes for Maddie. He doesn't really play at the club and she can't tell if he's more dom or sub. That is until they place a sexy little wager. From there it's game on, and he has no problem helping her with her Vlog and testing out sex toys.
I loved Maddie and her quick wit. She had a great personality and I just wanted to see her happy. Chino was dark and broody, and sexy as sin. I was amazed with what Cecelia did with this book. Of course you have the amazingly hot BDSM scenes. This author did an excellent job explaining the difference between BDSM and abuse, which was important with Chino's story. I loved the dynamic between the pair and was happy to finally see them letting go and taking their chances with one another. My only negative is where the book suddenly took the daddy/girl relationship turn. I'm not a huge fan and it came out of no where.
This is one of my favorite rockstar/BDSM series. Hard Rhythm is the third in the set, and while they can be read as stand alones, I highly recommend reading them in order as you'll get to know the characters a bit better. I enjoyed getting to know them more in their own book and reading about their backgrounds. This was one of those books that are so well written that you can't stop reading, and before you know it, you're at the end.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment