Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Tiffany's Review ~ The Neighborhood by Stylo Fantome

The Neighborhood (Twin Estates, #2)The Neighborhood by Stylo Fantome
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description

This is the conclusion of Katya, Liam, and Wulf and their wonderfully twisted love triangle. I'm sure we'll see more of them in coming books, but this was a perfect ending to their story. Katya is on a path that even she doesn't understand. She's hurt and confused, and pissed off, with good reason. We see Katya become someone else, someone stronger and someone not willing to stand by and be used. While both Liam and Wulf have feelings for her, one is true love, and the other is not. One of them needs forgiveness for his sins while the other needs to have Katya in every way.
Liam...he had his own issues with feeling inferior to others and never feeling good enough. He has absolutely no problem saying what he feels is love. Everything seems to be a competition to him no matter what. Can he win the game and her love? Will she choose to love and be with him instead of Wulf? I loved how sweet and fun he was, but I wasn't sure how much could be trusted as true and how much was real. Liam and Katya have so much in common. She can truly be at ease with him and they have so much fun together. They're a pair you can definitely see together forever.
Wulf was so dark and broody. He had to raise his own siblings and be the man of the house for his mother. The only good male role model he had growing up was Katya's father. He didn't know how to show his feelings for Katya. He never asked for anything, always got what he wanted by demanding it. Now, he's unsure because his demands are getting him nowhere.
I absolutely loved how this book kept you guessing until the very end. I found myself going back and forth with who I thought would end up with Katya, if either of them. I wanted to strangle Katya a time or six, but I understood her reasoning as well. It's hard to know if you can really trust someone again after both men betrayed her. This was a nail biting follow up to this story and I was honestly honored to read both books. Fantome is a brilliant writer and I can't wait to read the next book in this series!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment