Monday, February 6, 2017

Erin's Review ~ At Close Range by Laura Griffin

At Close Range (Tracers, #11)At Close Range by Laura Griffin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

description

A vicious double murder. Deceit and suspicion abound. Griffin once again delivers a complex and thrilling story filled with twists and turns.
Dani and Scott have known each other for quite some time. Dani has always been attracted to her brother's best friend and working with him on this case is not exactly what she was expecting. As the case grows more and more complicated, so do their feelings for one another. As the threat increases, things become serious and it's more than hearts on the line.
I started this series late so I've only read a few but I am absolutely loving it. The way that Griffin weaves together the various aspects of the story is captivating. My anxiety was kicked into overdrive with the action and suspense. Then she gives us characters that were so well developed. Strong, capable, relatable; I loved reading about them in their element. Working hard to unravel the details of the case. The tension created by Dani and Scott's mutual interest was another facet that pulled me in.
Griffin delivers unputdownable stories, intriguing from start to finish! I need to read the rest of the series!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment