Monday, February 6, 2017

Erin's Review ~ P.I.T.A. by Brooke Blaine

P.I.T.A. (L.A. Liaisons, #3)P.I.T.A. by Brooke Blaine
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description

The third installment of Brooke Blaine's L.A. Liaisons, might just be my favorite yet. Once again, she perfectly mixes her witty dialogue, fabulous characters, engaging storyline, and sexy romance. After reading the prior books in the series, I knew these two would have a story to tell, and boy, did they!
Dawson and Paige were best friends, turned frenemies, turned something more. They had been friends since childhood until something changed it all, leaving them in a constant battle against one another. Although, maybe this battle is a little bit more one sided than the other realizes. A weekend away, some heartache, too much alcohol, and a few bad decisions throw these two together in the most unlikely way.
I can't get enough of this series. The complexity and evolution of these characters made it so easy to fall in love with them. Blaine created the perfect balance of sarcasm and truth, of strength and vulnerability. Together, they shined. Their chemistry was palpable and their passion was undeniable.
We are treated to time with past characters. We get the chance to see where their relationships are now and enjoy the interactions between the group.
P.I.T.A is RomCom at its best! The laugh out loud moments were ample and perfectly combined with a few emotional moments and a tumultuous, yet sweet and sexy romance. Bravo, Ms. Blaine, you've outdone yourself!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment