Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Jenny's Review ~ Welcome To Beantown by Elle Vanzandt

Welcome To BeantownWelcome To Beantown by Elle Vanzandt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

☆☆☆☆☆

"They say the college years are what really shape a person for adulthood, and although rare, unbreakable bonds of friendship can be made."

I"m so glad I choose this this book. Welcome to Beantown, is a cute light story of three friends dealing with college life, living on their own and building everlasting friendship. One thing these girls didn't anticipate was how much their lives would be changed.

Loved, loved this story. It definitely brought back memories from my college days. Welcome to Beantown, is not a normal read for me but I will definitely be reading the next one. The story does end on a cliffhanger so you will want to grab the next copy.
Rating 5 STARS

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment