Monday, February 27, 2017

Jess's Review ~ Dirty Filthy Rich Boys by Laurelin Paige

Dirty Filthy Rich Boys (Dirty Duet,  #0.5)Dirty Filthy Rich Boys by Laurelin Paige
My rating: 4.5 of 5 stars

description

This was just enough to get me even more excited for Dirty Filthy Rich Men. This was a short prequel to what's to come and where we meet our characters.

Sabrina is a Harvard student, there on a scholarship and in lust with Weston King. She is an unassuming character and she quietly watches life from the shadows. Weston King; attractive, wealthy, playboy and he even has a boyish charm to him. Donovan Kincaid; manipulative, calculating and kind of an asshole. Sabrina seem like the type of girl who doesn't come out of her shell until this one time she does. Feelings she is unsure of take over from there and we find ourselves unsure of how to feel right along with her.

I am completely intrigued about how this is all going to play out 10 years later. I can't even begin to guess what is going to happen. All I know is that I need more. I already crave more of Donovan, even though I want to choke him at the same time and more Weston with his smooth-talking charm. I have waited a day, I think that is long enough, I'd like more now please and thank you.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment