Monday, February 27, 2017

Jess's Review ~ One Contract by L.P. Lovell & Stevie J. Cole

One ContractOne Contract by L.P. Lovell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

description

Hmmmm....that is kind of the feeling that I was left with. I kind of thought I knew where this was going and then we get to the end and I quickly realized that there is definitely going to be something different about this series.

We have one girl; broke, down on her luck, and about to hit rock bottom. Then a curious invitation comes in the mail and everything in her life is about to change. It all begins with the contract and meeting two wealthy men. These two men are quite different; Tobias is the air sucking, poised and polished CEO and Preston seems more rough around the edges, rugged and perhaps a bit more fun. But both seem like they have a certain tastes that Ella is going to fulfill for them, but for only a week, with no questions and complete submission to their every whim.

This was an intro into what I hope is a serial that will keep me guessing and panting all at the same time. I did wish I had something more from our men but it seems like their tale needs to be kept quite for this game the three of them are playing. I am absolutely looking forward to more because my curiosity is piqued and I want to know what secrets and challenges are coming.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment