Saturday, February 18, 2017

Lindsey's Review ~ Her Dominant SEAL by Caitlyn O'Leary

Her Dominant SEAL (Midnight Delta, #9)Her Dominant SEAL by Caitlyn O'Leary
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

★★★★
~Lindsey~
This was a great story to get lost in for a few hours. This was a story of family, love, and finding true happiness. Drake and Karen story is so worth reading for the connection these two have. This book has action, drugs and a whole lot of passion. Caitlyn gave a great story of struggles and finding the good in such a hard situation. These characters give a new meaning to hot and heavy. The writing was great, the characters and the plot all make this a well-rounded story.
I would recommend this book to anyone trying to start something new even though it was book 9I found that I really enjoyed this story and didn’t need to read the other books. Reading this book makes me want to read the others because it was such a great story. I can’t wait to see what’s next .


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment