Saturday, February 18, 2017

Lindsey's Review ~ The List by Tawna Fenske

The List (The List, #1)The List by Tawna Fenske
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

★★★★
~Lindsey~
It starts with a list and ends with passion. This was a good book to get lost in and have a great laugh. I loved the chemistry between the two characters. This was a very well written story and it will keep you entertained. The plot, the characters will hold you until the very end. I loved the rollercoaster Simon and Cassie took me on it was equal parts hot and funny. This was just one of those stories that was easy to get lost in till the end. This story was a great piece of work that from Ms. Fenske because her characters came to life throughout the story.
It was easy to like the two main characters as they explored each other. I equally loved the ending nothing works better than a meeting of the minds that follows true love. I did find it easy to fall into this book . Getting lost in this story was a great distraction from real life. I cannot wait to read another book from Ms. Fenske.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment