Friday, February 10, 2017

Lynzi's Review ~ Always You by Belle Brooks

Always YouAlways You by Belle Brooks
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

☆☆☆☆☆
~Lynzi~
My heart is left weeping. My soul is left crushed. My eyes are left teary and swollen.

'“It was always you.” There would have never been another choice I would have made.'

'A mother’s love is never lost because it beats with the heart of her child.'

'In life there is love and in love there will always be life. I know this now to be the truth.'

This one is easily explained. It's a story that portrays one of life's most simplest things, a mother's love for her child. A mother willing to do the most selfless thing, give her life for her child. But this story also go beyond that. It's about a love that started young and grew to know amazing heights.

I was so touched by Maybelline and Willard's love. They have an amazingly beautiful love story. Even though some of it is pretty devastating, their love overcame so much. Going through one of life's toughest situations, they continue to hold on to their love, which is inspiring.

This book touched me so much. It takes a lot to make me cry, and this book did. I definitely wasnt excepting this book to be like this. But I loved ever second of it. So beautifully written. So amazingly done.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment