Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Lynzi's Review ~ Vanished by T.K. Leigh

VanishedVanished by T.K. Leigh
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

☆☆☆☆☆
~Lynzi~
Five holy guacamole stars!!

T.K. Leigh and her Beautiful Mess series is what woke up my love for romance novels. Olivia and Alexander's story has always been my favorite. And to this day, it remains on the tip of my favorites list. So when I heard she was writing another book, I was super excited.

When you fall in love with a couple, and their story, it's bitter sweet to come to the end of the book/series. You always what to know, what happened next? Where did they end up? This gave me the answers to those questions that I have always had. It gave me more Burnham to love.

This one rocked my core. As a mother, I can't imagine going through what Olivia had to go through. As if her life hadn't been hard enough. As is she hadn't gone through enough crap. Now this. Her reason for living, her reason for waking up every morning, her reason for getting back up when the world knocks her down, is ripped away from her. Not knowing by who, or why their daughter, Melanie, was taken, they have to fight to get her back. It's not an easy road to go down. But nothing in their life, is ever that easy. Olivia is a mother. She is brave when cowering is the only thing she wants to do. She is strong when her weaknesses hit her full force. Alexander's arms are the only place she allows her self to fall apart and be vulnerable. His arms, is the only place she feels safe. The only place she is safe.

Alexander has made more enemies that he can count. It's part of the job title. Especially in his line of work. So when his world is ripped away, from right under his nose, he is left to try and sift through the long list of possible culprit. He is the same badass alpha, and he will stop at nothing to find his little girl and bring her home, but also find out who is behind it all. Not knowing who was stupid enough to mess with his family, he suspects everyone. Little did he know, the person he was looking for, was a little closer to home. Alot closer than he would like.

Seeing both Olivia and Alex as parents, warmed my heart. Yea Alex let his work take the frontline alot, I still loved his as a father. You could tell he loves his daughter. More than he loves his Olibia. I loved seeing their love still strong and crazy. Love isn't love, unless you have a little crazy.

This one kept me on the edge of my seat. Kept me guessing, because I wanted to know, no I NEEDED TO know, what was going on and who was behind it all. I was NOT expecting any of that. I was NOT expecting that person to be behind it all. The twist, the turns, we're all worth it.

This was a beautifully crazy addition to the amazing Beautiful Mess series. Definitely hit the spot of my cravings for more of this couple. ♡♡♡♡

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment