Saturday, February 18, 2017

Nikki's Review ~ Claimed by Sarah O'Rourke

ClaimedClaimed by Sarah O'Rourke
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

description

When new librarian Carolina Mayfair arrives into town, she stirs a lot of interest especially with the Fire Chief Aidan James. Love at first sight has never been a thing that Aidan believed until he laid eyes on Carolina. But in this small town you have to stake your claim and Aidan just claimed Carolina.

I love the Passion in Paradise series and this was a short novella that can be read as a standalone or part of the series.

Claimed by Sarah O'Rourke is an instant love novella that is a quick and sexy read. The dirty talking fire chief was making fires not putting them out! Carolina was a feisty woman that couldn't keep her head around this alpha man. Aidan knew what he wanted and didn't hesitate to take it.

But as much as I loved Claimed I wanted Aunt Orla and Uncle Jethro. These are a couple of my favorite characters. You don't have to read the Passion in Paradise series to enjoy this book but you would be crazy not to.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment