Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Shy's Review ~ The Bartender by Piper Rayne

The Bartender (Modern Love, #1)The Bartender by Piper Rayne
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description

I want to start off this review by saying how much I enjoyed this story. The description gives just enough away to draw me in and get my attention, but it was just vague enough that I didn't really know what was coming. I'm ao happy for that because I think it helped me to appreciate all the unexpected twists and turns more.

The meeting between our leading lady Whit, and her bartender that lead to their one night stand was chalked full of humor and sexual tension. Whit's luck has been crappy recently. From the very first introduction to her I was hoping for things to turn around. With every page I read in this fantastic story, I was saddened, elated, and very entertained. Sometimes all at the same time and the sexy bartender played a big part in all of it.

I not only got wrapped up in the plot and main characters of this story, but also the secondary ones as well. I love that this is just the first book featuring these characters and cant wait to see what more is to come. This new author combination did a great job and I hope this will be just the beginning of many more amazing stories from them.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment