Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Shy's Review ~ Opening Hearts by Jerica MacMillan

Opening HeartsOpening Hearts by Jerica MacMillan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

description

Having read all the other books in this series, I was excited to get this one. It was a short read but was still very enjoyable.

In this story I got to see how Matt and Hannah met. Getting that insight into what they shared was great. At the same time, it also makes it even more clear and relatable to me Hannah's hurt and distrust of Matt with what comes next.

I also liked seeing a little bit more about Elena. She's clearly a good and understanding friend to have been so cool with how much Hannah disappeared over the summer. I certainly look forward to reading more of her in future.

Overall I liked this story and the fact that it gave me good background without giving away the future in case anyone picks this one up before Managed Hearts. I also didn't feel like a bunch of stuff that had already been told was being rehashed. It was a good, solid contemporary.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment