Saturday, February 18, 2017

Shy's Review ~ Park Avenue Prince by Louise Bay

Park Avenue PrincePark Avenue Prince by Louise Bay
My rating: 4.5 of 5 stars

description

If you're looking for a steamy, heartfelt, fantastic romance then look no further than this story. From the very beginning I was hooked and this story didn't let me go until the very last word was read.

In this book you have Sam and Grace. Sam is our leading man who has worked his way up from having nothing to now buying and moving into a park avenue home. He has money to spend on anything he wants but his heartbreaking past has taught him not to get too attached to things, whether material items or people. Grace has a big heart. And recently her big heart has been broken. When she meets Sam she isn't looking to risk it again, especially on someone she doesn't believe to be anywhere close to her type. But their first meeting is just the start of their whirlwind romance and the one thing neither of them is looking for might just be inevitable for them both.

For me this was one of those amazing stories where I loved practically everything about it. I loved Grace and her friends and her huge heart and her goal to be more than anyone thought she might be. I loved Sam and his struggle to make something of himself. My heart broke for him and his past. I loved his one connection that followed him as he grew up. I loved the instant connection that was strong and instantly recognizable between these two characters, but was so happy that it wasn't written in an insta love kind of way. I loved the progression of the relationship and the very real struggles the couple went through.

There was only one aspect of this story that I didn't love. I wished there had been a little more work involved for the resolution. My eyes watered and my heart hurt when it came to that moment where it seemed like things might not work out between Sam and Grace. And I felt like the resolution to work things out should have been a little bit more... work, for lack of a better word. However this in no way takes away from my wholehearted recommendation of this story. I am so happy to have been given a chance to read it. Any fans of contemporary romance, sexy millionaires and beautifully told stories should pick up this book and enjoy.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment