Saturday, February 18, 2017

Tiffany's Review ~ King's Captive by Amber A. Bardan

King's CaptiveKing's Captive by Amber A. Bardan
My rating: 4.5 of 5 stars

description
Sarah is being held captive on an island. She's belonged to Julius for three years. He wants everything from her, but he won't push. She hates him and refuses to give him what he wants. She'll stop at nothing to escape him and his plans.
I was a bit torn for a while. Do u you love Julius and his sweet, caring side? He'll do absolutely anything for Sarah. He loves her and needs her heart. There are things she doesn't know but will she figure them out before it's too late?
This book had me on the edge of my seat, thirsting for the next little tidbit of information, the next clue to the mystery. I really had no idea what to expect when I started reading. What I got was mystery, intrigue and completely thrown for a loop when truth begins to reveal itself. We're taken between the present and the past, the day of the kidnapping.
Amber Bardan knows how to write the kinds of books that keep you reading until the very last page. This was well written, with everything revealed a little at a time. I love Bardans writing style and her knack for keeping you on the edge until the very end.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment