Sunday, March 5, 2017

Diane's Review ~ Crave Me by Cecy Robson

Crave Me (O'Brien Family #3)Crave Me by Cecy Robson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description
Phenomenal - a top read of the year!
From the first page of the first book this author, and this series, grabbed my attention, and my heart! Each book is an emotional and intense foray into the loving and loud O’Brien family that I couldn’t help but get lost in, each and every time. And this time out, Wren and Evan’s story has notched it up even higher, if that’s even possible, and is crowned my new favourite!
Wren could easily get lost in the crowd that is her family but that is impossible with her matter of fact way of taking charge and the ease she gathers admirers in her wake. She is beautiful, warm and thoughtful, a mix of sweet and sassy that draws people to her immediately. Throw in some (often) colourful vocabulary with intelligence to spare and Evan didn’t stand a chance of resisting her. Even if he wanted to….
“…get a nice long look at the way his tailored black pants hug the kind of a** cheeks that will barely move if spanked – not that that I’ve thought about it, like I mentioned, I’m classy.”
“But you’ve never had you’re a** kicked by an old woman with ninja-like reflexes capable of wielding Catholic guilt like a light saber.”
When a story can blend so many different things, make me feel so many different emotions, I do what I did with Wren and Evan’s – I savour it. From their humour-tinged conversations to their honest and frank discussions about honesty and truth, I loved how these seemingly opposite people were puzzle pieces that seemed to be cut just for each other. Their unconditional support, their caring for each other as well as others, made me melt more than once as their mission to do what’s right met challenge after challenge.
If love is the poster-child for romance than Wren and Evan wrote the book – and that book is phenomenal!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment