Sunday, March 5, 2017

Diane's Review ~ Past Forgiven by Jesse Lorenzo

Past Forgiven (Marked Series #3)Past Forgiven by Jesse Lorenzo
My rating: 3.5 of 5 stars

description
An ending to the darkness…
From the start this series was all about taking what you think you know and turning it on its ear. And doing it in a way that had you on the edge of your seat, keeping a foot on the dark side even while adding love into the mix. Unpredictability was the key to… everything…
“She knew Dalton would never stop in his quest for revenge…”
This instalment followed the same rules even as I found, as it was also a wrap up to the series, that Susan and Dominick’s story was not as focussed perhaps as its predecessors. As I hoped, there was dark with shades of light even when I almost couldn’t believe it was possible. And I still wanted, needed, to believe it. Each couple has had to go through the wars to find their ‘ever after’ and this time, Susan and Dominick were no exception.
There was tension and suspense and still the uncertainty. Could Dalton actually triumph in the end? While this read may not have had the focus that the others had – it bounced around a bit much for my linear brain - it was, after all, the final chance to answer any lingering questions, It wrapped things up in a way that almost felt complete. Almost…


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment