Sunday, March 19, 2017

Erin's Review ~ Blush for Me by Kristen Proby

Blush for Me (Fusion, #3)Blush for Me by Kristen Proby
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description
Terrified and in the middle of a breakdown, Kat needs to be anywhere but on this plane right now. Mac, calm and collected, offers his hand and a soothing voice to get her through the flight. When the two discover they are attending the same conference they decide to enjoy themselves with one another. When it's time to return to the real world, Mac finds a way to insert himself in Kat's life. Now they have a shot at a second chance, with they take advantage or run from one another?
I enjoyed the easy rapport these two had. They were steamy and electric together but they were also sweet and tender too. It was a great balance. They started off so passionately and I loved watching their relationship bloom into something more.
I have a total crush on Kat. She was independent and fierce. And Mac was romantic and caring. They complimented each other nicely. I loved them, both on their own and as a couple.
I have loved every book I've read from Kristen Proby. The way she tells her stories pulls you in, makes you a part of them. From the writing, to the story itself, I loved it all.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment