Sunday, March 19, 2017

Erin's Review ~ Renegade by Laramie Briscoe

Renegade (Moonshine Task Force #1)Renegade by Laramie Briscoe
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description
Ryan has long loved his best friend's older sister. Whitney has never really seen her little brother's friend as anything more than that, her brother's best friend. One night, the pain of heartbreak, and tequila, changes everything. Thrown together by a twist of fate, will they find a way to rely on one another or will it all be too much?
Ryan is definitely making sure that Whitney notices him and sees him as more than her kid brother's buddy. While being clear about his intentions, he remained patient and understanding about Whitney's feelings. He was seriously one of the most amazing bbfs I've read in a long time. I loved watching this strong, possessive, and intense man, be so tender, supportive, and thoughtful. His devotion towards Whitney was undeniable and incredibly sweet.
Whitney hadn't had it easy. Ending her marriage was absolutely the right choice but the damage her ex inflicted on her would be long lasting and deep. Jumping into bed with Ryan, and everything that came along with it, was the last thing she expected. Her hesitation and lack of confidence felt realistic to all she'd been through. I loved watching her come out of her shell and lower her walls. She was inspiring.
In the bedroom these two were on fire! Ryan oozes alpha and it's seriously sexy. Together they sizzled. I loved seeing their relationship outside of the bedroom begin to evolve too.
I have thoroughly enjoyed everything I've read from Laramie Briscoe. I enjoy her writing style, easy flow, and overall storyline. Her characters are always well developed and endearing. Her stories always feel natural, allowing me to get lost in them. This is my favorite from her so far and I am already dying for Tank!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment