Sunday, March 19, 2017

Erin's Review ~ Surviving Harley by K. Webster

Surviving Harley (Sex, Vows & Babies)Surviving Harley by K. Webster
My rating: 4.5 of 5 stars

description
Webster delivers a fast-paced and thrilling novella, filled with passion, action, and suspense.
I was surprised to find so much depth of character within a story of this length. I completely fell in love with the rugged and rough around the edges, Harley. While I couldn't help but be drawn in by his intense, strong, and capable side, I found his understanding, sweet, and tender nature to be what really won me over. The contrast of the two within this man had me swooning. Now with Taylor, it took me a minute to figure out what I thought about her. Once I began to understand her motivation and she was able to lower her walls, I was a huge fan. She really stepped up when it was needed and it was clear that being with Harley allowed her to be herself.
I enjoyed the dynamics between these two. Their chemistry was palpable. This story did not lack any heat, that's for sure! Outside of the bedroom they fit too. Together, they shined. They were able to rely on one another and work together.
I found not only the characters, but also the premise, to be captivating. In a story where anything and everyone could be a threat, I was on the edge of my seat. I was tearing through the pages, I couldn't read fast enough. I do wish that it had been a full length novel, as I'd love to explore more about Harley, Taylor, and their incredible journey. That being said, upon finishing the story, I didn't find it lacking or rushed in any way. I just enjoyed it so much that I didn't want it to end.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment