Sunday, March 19, 2017

Erin's Review ~ What I Need by J. Daniels

What I Need (Alabama Summer, #5)What I Need by J. Daniels
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description

All the stars

So, it's a little after four in the morning and I haven't gone to sleep yet. I started What I Need earlier and I didn't move until I finished. That was just, wow! I've loved everything that Daniels has written and when Sweet Obsession came out I felt that nothing was going to beat that book or push Mason out of the lead bbf position, but I was so wrong. This book and these characters have jettisoned to the top spot.
I was utterly captivated by CJ and Riley and their journey. Daniels never fails to deliver full, ever-evolving characters. Riley was conflicted. Afraid to let go of what she's known, too insecure to know that she deserves better. She really struggled at first. CJ was the one that helped to show her there was more.
The Bama Boys are always the perfect combination of sexy alpha and sweet gentlemen, and CJ was no exception. We see his possessive and protective side along with his patient and sweet side.
These two were perfect. Their story was perfect! The build up, the tension, the pull. It was all there. CJ and Riley just fit.
I can't get enough of Daniels' writing. She brings us into the story with her words, makes us feel like we are part of everything. I never want her stories to end. I'm looking forward to more from this series and anything else she decides to give us.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment