Sunday, March 5, 2017

Erin's Review ~ Your Tempting Love by Layla Hagen

Your Tempting Love (The Bennett Family  #5)Your Tempting Love by Layla Hagen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

description
When the Bennett family matchmaker sets her sights on her brother, Christopher, we are treated to a sweet and passionate love story. Christoper Bennett is the Chief Operations Officer of Bennett Enterprises. He's in need of an interior decorator and luckily for him, his sisters, Pippa and Alice, have just the person for him, Victoria Hensley. Victoria has just ventured off on her own and started an interior design business with one of her closest friends. Having her own business will allow for the flexible schedule she needs now that she is the guardian of her three younger siblings.
I enjoyed the fact that both Christopher and Victoria were similar in many ways. They were driven, focused, selfless, and family oriented. I loved watching them with their families, especially with Victoria's family. That aspect gave us so much insight into who these people were, I really loved it.
When these two met, they just clicked. The slow build, the flirting, the excitement of a new relationship; it was both sweet and super sexy. Their relationship and the drama Hagen wove in felt natural. It was easy to root for these two.
There were times that the writing felt a bit repetitive and perhaps a little immature, but it wasn't overwhelming or constant. The lead characters were endearing and everyone who surrounded them added so much to the story. The characters pulled me in and the storyline kept me engaged and up all night. Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed this book and I'm looking forward to reading more from this series.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment