Sunday, March 5, 2017

Jenny's Review ~ Sweet Rivalry by K. Bromberg

Sweet Rivalry (1001 Dark Nights)Sweet Rivalry by K. Bromberg
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

★★★★★
~Jenny~
Sweet baby Jesus K. Bromberg! This story blew me away. This author has mad writing skills.

I am a huge a fan of K. Bromberg's. I have read every book by K. Bromberg and she has never once disappointed me. Sweet Rivalry is about two rivals meeting up again years later competing for the same project. Ryder and Harper are competitive people. Both of them aim to be on top.
In college, Harper beat Ryder in a heated debate, but this time Ryder is determined to be on top. But not if Harper can help it.
I can't even put into words how good this book was. I loved everything about it. Sweet Rivalry was sexy, warm-hearted and funny.

5 STARS! READ THIS BOOK!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment