Sunday, March 19, 2017

Jess's Review ~ American Prince by Sierra Simone

American Prince (American Queen Trilogy, #2)American Prince by Sierra Simone
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description

I was so excited to start reading this book, after American Queen this one couldn't come out fast enough. I wasn't sure where the story was going to take us given how the last book ended I didn't really care where it was going I just wanted more.

Embry Moore is the Vice President and the more you read about him the more of the type of person that he is gets uncovered. He's not just the smoking hot playboy or best friend to the President or in love with the First Lady. While he is all of those things, he is also fierce and protective, he had has denied himself of the truth and happiness for years but also a glutton for punishment because he can't stay away from situations that rip his heart in half. This book was a look at what got Embry to where we find ourselves in time and the time spent learning of history made him become a completely different person than I first thought.

This story was insanely hot, had tons of tension and chemistry, was bold and still brought enough of the legend of King Arthur to modern life. I am desperate for the conclusion and to see how this all plays out. There are still some unanswered questions and we are left in unsettled place. It feels appropriate that Embry's story was in the middle and that we will be ending with Ash. I can't wait for it all to play out in what has become an epic trilogy of tabooness, erotica, poetry and heartbreak.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment