Sunday, March 19, 2017

Jess's Review ~ Two Guys by L.P. Lovell

Two GuysTwo Guys by L.P. Lovell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

description

This puts us at day two of this crazy agreement that Ella signed herself up for and the "two guys" have upped the ante. Ella along with the readers are becoming to understand that this is more than just a week as willingly slave, there is a dark and dangerous side to this game that is starting to come out. And I'm a bit scared and totally looking forward to day three.

Not much is revealed about Tobias and Preston, except they both have this dark side that I didn't think one of them had at first. This book also hinted at a history between these two that we do not fully comprehend at this point. This story felt shorter than the first and it was a super fast, super hot read from beginning to end. The sexual tension that we are left with felt like a bucket of cold water after sitting in the sauna for an hour. And for some reason part two has me more eager for part three. Maybe it's because of the warnings, or the secrecy or twisted game, or a combination of all three. All I know is I want it to be next week.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment