Sunday, March 5, 2017

Lindsey's Review ~ Bound to Me by Christy Pastore

Bound to Me (The Harbour Series, #1)Bound to Me by Christy Pastore
My rating: 4.5 of 5 stars

★★★★.5
~Lindsey~
This book was definitely a breath of fresh air. This was a great book that I enjoyed until the end. The writing was great from the plot to the characters. Ms.Christy gave a great emotional and funny story line. Alex and Ella make a great pair that feeds off each other. They both feed off the positive and the bad. This story was a great redemption of souls. Alex found his way back because of Ella and watching him come back was actually very moving at times.
I laughed, cried, even wanted to say really but I didn’t stop reading and I’m glad I didn’t because it was so worth reading. This story and the rollercoaster of their love made me believe that there was such thing as love at first sight. These two fought demons and came out on top and through the suspense their love came out on top. This was more than a physical relationship it was also an emotional one too.
I really enjoyed this story and would definitely recommend it as a much read. Let Ella and Alex draw you into their world. Its so worth it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment