Sunday, March 5, 2017

Lindsey's Review ~ Undeniable by Renee Regent

Undeniable (Higher Elevation Series Book Three)Undeniable by Renee Regent
My rating: 4.5 of 5 stars

★★★★.5
~Lindsey~
This is book three of the series and I must say these books gets better by the series. This was a very solid story about love transcending the years. Some say love dies but Christian and Sarah would definitely prove them wrong. The was on the most solid of the characters in the series . Second chance romance with a little paranormal makes for an interesting book like these three books. These stories will stick with you because they are different and one of a kind . There are so many things I can say about this book and all of them are good . The characters had great chemistry kind of like soul mates.
This was a great romance story that took you on that emotional rollercoaster and did not let you go till the end . I would recommend this series because it is different and it is just catchy. This story to me was not only a second chance romance but on of love and about soul mates. A connection that wasn’t broken over seven years that defied time and their past .I would definitely recommend this story .


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment