Sunday, March 5, 2017

Lindsey's Review ~ Unexplained by Renee Regent

Unexplained (Higher Elevation Series Book One)Unexplained by Renee Regent
My rating: 3.5 of 5 stars

★★★.5
~Lindsey~
This is the first book in the Higher Elevation Series and while I did not find it bad I did not love it. I liked the book and its concept but I just couldn’t get into it at all. The book was well written and the characters likeable but it just wasn’t something that I think I could get into it. Sarah and Chris had a great chemistry but nothing that jumped off the page. Both of these characters stood out on their own but there always felt like something was missing .
I think this series has a lot of potential to take off and be a great series. The storyline is interesting and different and that what makes the story a good story. I just couldn’t figure out what it was missing. It did lose me a little but not so much as I couldn’t get back on track. It held me to a point and that is why I can't wait to see what happen in the second book.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment