Sunday, March 5, 2017

Lindsey's Review ~ Untouched by Renee Regent

Untouched (Higher Elevation Series #2)Untouched by Renee Regent
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

★★★★
~Lindsey~
This is the second book in the series and I must say I Liked this one more than the last. This book just had a faster feel to it and it didn’t take long for me to get into it. This is a great book that really makes you connect with the characters. Zac and Amanda’s chemistry pops off the page and holds you there until the end. This is a great follow up book and it did not disappoint. The flow of the writing, the characters, the plot and all of it just came together to make a great story .
Zac and Amanda’s story will definitely take you on a lovely rollercoaster ride you will not want to leave. I really enjoyed this story and the passion and romance that just grips you and leaves you wanting more. Their journey to love was one that was very sweet and to me a little different. I usually don’t like a lot of things in books but I find with this story that everything just feed off the next . I can’t wait for the next one because they are getting better by the book.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment