Sunday, March 19, 2017

Lindsey's Review ~ Who We Are by Nicola Haken

Who We AreWho We Are by Nicola Haken
My rating: 4.5 of 5 stars

☆☆☆☆.5
~Lindsey~
There is so much I can say but the one thing that comes to my mind is beautiful. I don’t think any other word could describe this story other than what it is and it is a beautifully written piece. The story of Sebastian and Oliver as they go through the journey of finding each other and finding the happiness that they were destined to have. This is a love story, of finding happiness, begin true to yourself. Love is always a welcome escape to happiness but that journey is not always easy, but the rewards are worth it.
This story made me feel a lot of things and I enjoyed every one of them. I giggled, got frustrated, cried a little and in the end, was satisfied with the story. If you love a good male /male book, then you would love this one I know I did. I enjoyed the characters, the writing, and the plot . There was nothing about this story I did not like. I can’t wait to see what she does next.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment