Sunday, March 5, 2017

Lindsey's Review ~ The Wright Brother by K.A. Linde

The Wright Brother (Wright, #1)The Wright Brother by K.A. Linde
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

★★★★
~Lindsey~
This was another great book by K.A. Linde . The chemistry and passion between the characters heated the page and the reader engaged in the book. Emery (love the name and the character) holds a very strong presence in this book. These characters feed off each other and I think that’s a great thing to have in a book. Jensen is a strong male lead in the book and I enjoyed every second of the book. Two strong personalities that each compliment the other is a great story.
This story draws the reader in while the whole time creates a world for the reader. I was very much entertained by this story and didn’t want to end. The writing was fantastic and so were the characters. K.A gave a great story of love, acceptance, and finding happiness with the right man. This is definitely a book to read because it is just one of those books that hook you and leave you wanting more. I can’t wait to see what’s next from her.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment