Sunday, March 19, 2017

Nikki's Review ~ Amnesia by Kylie Hillman

Amnesia (Centrifuge Duet, #1)Amnesia by Kylie Hillman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

description
Dr. Jaxon Ray has one obsession and that is Amber St. George. He will use any means to have her as his own. Amber St. George has fallen into the hands of a madman. A sociopath doctor that is using the latest technology to control Amber's mind and memories, she tries to figure out what is real and what has been planted in her mind.

This book had me going crazy! When I started reading I didn't want to finish it because I was so outraged by Jax. I am definitely not calling him the hero because there is no misunderstood male that has redeeming qualities. He is pure evil. But I had to finish Amnesia by Kylie Hillman because like a car wreck you can't look away.

Amber is up against the fight of her life and I mean that because dealing with Jax could cost her life. I cringed when reading what Amber had to deal with to make Jax happy and asked myself will she be able to live with her actions if her memories return.

The ending could be considered a cliffhanger and I am hoping that it is because I need to know more. It would not hurt my feelings at all if Amber could turn the tables on Jax and let him be her guinea pig. Keeping my fingers crossed that there is more to come!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment