Sunday, March 19, 2017

Shy's Review ~ Big by L. Wilder

Big (Satan's Fury MC, #6)Big by L. Wilder
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

description
Another great addition to a fantastic series. This time we got to know Big and Josie.

When these two met it was under stressful and suspicious circumstances. But soon they discover there are worse things going on then either of them knew. They will have to work together if they want to save someone important to both of them.

Big Mike or Big as he's called by most of his brothers, is the in house tech genius. He has a way with computers that could be down right terrifying if you are on his bad side. But the beginning of this story and getting a glimpse of his past showed me immediately that there is more to him then I've ever seen before, and I was sold on him being a hero even then.

Josie was a fierce protector and I couldn't help but respect her and hope that everything would work out with the best possible outcome. The things she was willing to endure for a loved one were pretty amazing and once all was revealed I was rooting for her and in awe.

My only regret is that I wish things had worked out differently with Nitro, but I have my fingers crossed for more of that tale in future. For now I was extremely satisfied with Big and Josie. I'm also really enjoying the looks into the future that give you just a taste if everyone's happily ever after. I look forward to more Satan's Fury books to come.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment