Sunday, March 5, 2017

Shy's Review ~ Ignite by Drew Elyse

Ignite (Savage Disciples MC, #4)Ignite by Drew Elyse
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description
It was time. Its was time to finally get Ace's story. After reading about him in the previous books of this series, I was ready. And it was so very worth the wait.

In this book that I have been highly anticipating, I get to take a trip down memory lane with Ace and find out about Quinn. How they met, and what happened after that meeting, and why she shows up in town looking for him and closure.

This story was good. Really good. I loved Ace and Quinn. Ace certainly had a pretty big secret and some serious making up to do. And while I didn't love what he did, after learning his reasons, I kind of felt for him. He had a lot going through his head and his heart when he made the choices that he made. Quin was just awesome. I can't say enough good things about her. She's quirky, and kind of a dork, and has insecurities and all of these things plus her other awesome qualities had me certain that if I lived in this book world with her, I would want to be her friend. She works in a library and reads romance novels on her Kindle. How do you not love that???

I enjoyed getting to revisit the couples from the previous books and get a little glimpse of them continuing to live happily. There's only one thing missing for me right now. For Daz to meet his match. But it's coming. And I know Drew Elyse has another amazing story coming my way that I'm already excited to get my hands on. She writes great stories with characters I connect with, plot twists and development to keep me engaged, the right amount of steam up the page scenes, and secondary characters that I look forward to starring in their own books. This story was no exception and I definitely recommend it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment