Sunday, March 5, 2017

Shy's Review ~ Lost in Between by K.L. Kreig

Lost in Between (Finding Me, #1)Lost in Between by K.L. Kreig
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description

This was one of those amazing books that immediately caught my interest within the first few pages and kept me hooked the whole time. I loved everything about it from the way the main characters were introduced not only to me the reader but to each other, all the way to the end that's not quite an end. To say I will be anxiously awaiting book two in this duet would be a very large understatement.

I can't even begin to say enough about how much I loved Shaw and Willow. Shaw could be a huge jerk and alternately so sweet and considerate. His love for his family is endearing and his borderline obsession with Willow was actually pretty hot. Willow... well I don't know if I could have been nearly as strong or amazing as Willow after everything she's been through. She's my favorite kind of leading lady. The kind that shows me how I hope to handle life's most difficult challenges.

I didn't want this story to end. But this is one of the few times where I actually appreciate the fact that it's only book one of two. Because there is so much more left to be told about these characters. That is so clear to see. And one book would not have done their story justice. Every word in this book was needed to adequately begin the journey and I have no doubts that every word in book two will be just as necessary. I will also keep my fingers crossed that maybe Noah and Sierra will get a book or two of their own.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment