Sunday, March 19, 2017

Shy's Review ~ We Said Forever by Marie James

We Said ForeverWe Said Forever by Marie James
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description

"So Freaking Good!"

Those were the first words to come to mind and out of my mouth after I read the last words of this book. And those words don't even begin to do it justice.

Blaze and Fallyn took me through a gamut of emotions as I read their story. Blaze's childhood was heartbreaking and while I understood that suffering he had to overcome as a child to get where he was, he came across as a huge jerk when I first glimpsed him as an adult. My feelings changed back and forth so much as I read his actions and words after that though. But without hesitation my heart ended with me loving him.

Fallyn was this complex character that I really loved even when I sometimes wanted to shake her. She was so strong and at the same time vulnerable (especially to Blaze). I loved that even when her world was crashing down she still did what she needed to accomplished what she set out to when we first meet her in the story.

After finishing this I am in awe of Marie James. I don't know how she brought to life these amazing characters that just drew me in and held me spellbound watching their story unfold. I'm just so happy that she gave us readers this fantastic, heartwrenching, and just overall wonderful story. If I wasn't a huge fan before, I certainly would be now.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment