Sunday, March 19, 2017

Tiffany's Review ~ Resurrection by Maggie Jane Schuler

ResurrectionResurrection by Maggie Jane Schuler
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description
Jenna is figuring out how to live and care for her three young children on her own. After losing her husband shortly after the birth of there twin sons, she's left to care for them and their three year old sister. Grief is strong, and she thought she'd be prepared, but nothing could prepare her for what it would truly be like.
Chase is in the same boat. He was living the dream. A perfect wife, three year old sons, and a brand new baby girl. When a tragic accident claims his wife, he has to be strong for his kids.
This book will break you right in the beginning. It will tear you apart, and spend a lot of time repairing the damage. I literally felt the pain these characters suffered. They handled their grief differently. Maggie wrote this book perfectly with life like emotions. Guilt for dating, thoughts of the other person being sent from your spouse so you could be happy. I loved seeing them help each other through. Loss is always hard. You not only hurt for yourself, but also your kids. This book was beautifully written and I love the dual pov by the main characters. I'm so happy I found another new author and can't wait to read more from her!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment