Sunday, April 2, 2017

Ali's Review ~ Fighting Attraction by Sarah Castille

Fighting Attraction (Redemption, #4)Fighting Attraction by Sarah Castille
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4.5 /5 stars
~Ali~
Fighting Attraction is an amazing story that drew me right in to all the action. It was as if Castille knew my favorite two genres of fighters and bdsm and threw them in a blender together! I loved this story. Master Jack “Rampage” is a book boyfriend of my darkest fantasies. Rampage is a heavyweight fighter and all around good guy, but his secret of Sadist Master Jack at club sin is threatened which will expose him and ruin his career. Penny is a hard core heroine who has many personal issues that she keeps hidden from even those closest to her. Castille created a world we can immerse ourselves in. Her writing style is flawless and I felt part of the action between Jack and Penny. The secondary characters were great supports and developed enough interest that I would love followup books. Curl up with a hot coco, a blanket and a change of panties and let yourself fall into the Redemption world for a few hours, you won't be sorry.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment