Thursday, April 27, 2017

Ali's Review ~ Just Like That by Nicola Rendell

Just Like ThatJust Like That by Nicola Rendell
My rating: 4.5 of 5 stars

★★★★.5
~Ali
This is my second read by Rendell and it did not disappoint! I love her writing style which draws the reader right into this world. I feel like this story is so very relatable to just about everyone. No crazy drama, just honest meeting of happenstance which sparked a mutual attraction. Penny Darling could not be any cuter, just like her name implies. I loved Penny's wit and banter and she came across as a strong female lead. Russ is just that guy every girl needs in her life, and her bed… handsome, strong, sexual, and protective, what's not to love about him! I felt the story was very organic and never felt forced or rushed. The dual point of view is my favorite and Rendell uses it to her advantage to immerse the reader. Another great read from Rendell and I look forward to more!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment