Thursday, April 27, 2017

Ali's Review ~ Untouchable by Isabel Love

Untouchable (Unexpected Love, #1)Untouchable by Isabel Love
My rating: 4.5 of 5 stars

★★★★.5
~Ali
I fell in love with Max and Monica almost as fast as they did! Love tells an easily relatable story of finding that special someone that you click with only to find out they are off limits, or untouchable. Try as they might, some things are just meant to be. I love that stereotypes are challenged and issues of income and power are brought in and dealt with as Monica is a highly regarded doctor and Max is a new nurse in her hospital. Being his supervisor has led Monica to question if Max is right for her when it's obvious that their connection is overwhelming. I thoroughly enjoyed Loves writing style and the fuel point of view. These characters are people I could see myself being friends with and was completely immersed into the story. If I didn’t love Monica as much as I did I would be determined to steal Max from her! This was my first read by Isabel Love and it absolutely won't be my last!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment