Thursday, April 27, 2017

Ali's Review ~ Woman Named Red by Stasia Black

Woman Named RedWoman Named Red by Stasia Black
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

★★★★
~Ali
This story follows the meeting of Kennedy and Scarlet while Kennedy is trying to save his image volunteering at a soup kitchen. Scarlet, down on her luck and after a series of unfortunate events is living on the streets is just the beautiful girl-next-door to capture Kennedy's interest. I love the interaction between the two and really felt absorbed into the story by Black's writing. I love dual first person point of view style which Black delivered. Not only were there laugh out loud moments but my favorite required a change of panties for the steamy scenes throughout. Twists and surprises keep you flipping eagerly to the conclusion. I really enjoyed this story and I look forward to more from Ms. Black.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment