Thursday, April 27, 2017

Cassie's Review ~ How We Fall by Melissa Toppen

How We FallHow We Fall by Melissa Toppen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

☆☆☆☆☆
~Cassie
Wow.....just wow! If I could give this book more than five stars I would. I was blown away by How We Fall! This is my first book by Melissa Toppen and it will not be my last! I cannot wait to read all of her books.

How We Fall is a best friends to lovers and so much more book. So if that's the kind of book you are looking for then look no further because this is the book for you. Melanie and Cole have been best friends since they were ten year olds, and as they got older their feelings changed into more. But neither of them were brave enough to act on them afraid to ruin their friendship, but by not acting on those feelings caused a rift in their relationship and a six year separation. They are reunited by a tragedy and have to decide if they are brave enough to give into their feelings for each other. Feelings that are so obvious that every one around them knows they are meant to be together, but they are they willing to take a chance?

I loved the fact that Melanie and Cole were friends before anything else because it just added layers to their story. You could feel their love and friendship for each other. They knew what the other was thinking and feeling without having to say a word. I cannot say enough about the feels this book gave me. I don't want to say too much because you need to read this book and experience it for yourself.

Melissa Toppen blew me away with this book. I was sucked in on page one and could not put this book down. I had to see what happened with Cole and Melanie. This book is going on my top reads of 2017 list and highly recommend you add it to yours!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment