Thursday, April 27, 2017

Diane's Review ~ Dress Blues by Lisa Carlisle

Dress Blues: A Second Chance Military Romance (Recalled to Love Book 1)Dress Blues: A Second Chance Military Romance by Lisa Carlisle
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

description
Starting over means a second chance…
Starting over is a big challenge and Vivi and Jack are living it. Unexpectedly reunited, never expecting to meet again after their military stint saw them going their separate ways, there were no rules to keep them apart now. Just memories and a new reality that both were finding hard to navigate…
From the first page I threw myself wholeheartedly into this emotional and funny romance. I’m a sucker for second chances and Vivi and Jack had me quickly in their corner. They played by the rules (almost) but here they were, years later, both still searching. For love, for acceptance, for a place in the world that felt right. With self-doubt and lack of confidence as debilitating as any physical injury, they were going to laugh and love their way through some serious challenges…
“Ah, we avoided a cat-astrophy.”
A forbidden romance is now a hopeful beginning if they can navigate the new threats to their relationship. Lots to enjoy amidst cute cats, even more puns and a whole lot of smoldering attraction.
I knew this was a novella so expected short but was very disappointed when it ended at seventy five percent. The story was complete but I didn’t want it to be over!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment