Thursday, April 27, 2017

Diane's Review ~ HEAT by C.A. Harms

HEAT (Montgomery Men #2)HEAT by C.A. Harms
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

description
The Montgomery brothers are back!
Ahh, the Montgomery brothers are back and this time Beckett is faced with something he’s never had to before. A woman who he wants more with. He’s used to having fun and immediately moving on so this was a huge shock to his well-established world… And Shenelle (Elle) was no pushover – he was in or he was out, no games…
“Elle was my rare find in a world of random hookups…she was in my f***ing blood and there was no way to shake her.”
I’m always happy to pick up a new book by this author whose stories are always plagued with good writing, heat and humour. Was there HEAT? Absolutely! The sexual tension between Beckett and Elle was high with uncertainty, job ethics and even danger doing nothing to simmer it down. And there was more, a lot more. Family and friends are always a big part of these stories and this time out was no exception. The sibling friction once again had me laughing while parents (on both sides) made me yearn for some sweet hugs. As if that weren’t enough, the main characters were almost overshadowed (almost) by Kimmie and Lex. The former being a loyal and loving BFF and the latter a flamboyant and irreverent man who pushed every button Beckett had (to a hilarious degree).
While I’m not a fan of insta-love I definitely found a lot to enjoy about this funny and passionate romance. And there will be more! Beckett was not the last single Montgomery brother…


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment