Thursday, April 27, 2017

Diane's Review ~ Kiss Marry Kill by Sidney Halston

Kiss Marry Kill (Iron Clad Security, #1)Kiss Marry Kill by Sidney Halston
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description

Sweet, Swoony, Fantastic!
I went into this book with a bit of reluctance. After having read Pull Me Close (and if you haven’t, you MUST!) I was afraid of the “book after the one”. You know, the one, that book that had all the emotions, all the feels and, despite its heavier subject matter, the fun. Lucky for me, Megan and Jax were going to up the ante even more with their sexy and swoony second chance romance.
“…there was no denying that his touch still soothed her, gave her strength and confidence when she was feeling scared and defeated.”
From the opening pages I knew this was not going to be a ‘reader on the sidelines’ kind of story. Megan was scared and you felt it. Just as you felt Jax’s anxiety and fear for her. Add in all the other abundant emotions – love, regret, hope, anger – and you know it’s time to belt up because it is going to be a an awesome ride!
“It’s as if something inside him, inside his soul, was finally whole again. ….
And god*** it, he was thinking in fucking poetry now.”
I loved being inside Megan and Jax’s heads – their thoughts, their dreams, their fears. So much had changed for them both yet what made them, them, stayed the same. They stayed true to who they always had been which made their second chance so real, so honest. Blissful sigh…
This is the first in a new series and I can’t wait for more!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment