Thursday, April 27, 2017

Diane's Review ~ Salvation's Inferno by Kat Mizera

Salvation's InfernoSalvation's Inferno by Kat Mizera
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

description

Soapy, emotional and oh so entertaining…
If you are a fan of this author’s Sidewinders series than, like me, you couldn’t wait to dive into this standalone romance. Hockey, baseball, bring it on! As always the emotions were in high gear, all the time, as Becca stumbled into Dante’s life where he was still wrestling with a tragic, not-so-distant past.
“There would never be anyone like Dante Lamonte. Not in her eyes, not in her bed and definitely not in her heart.”
I was waiting for the shoes to drop and drop they did in delightfully unexpected fashion as Dante and Becca’s relationship was going to be riddled with challenges all the way through. Getting the two of them to actually agree they were actually in a relationship would be hurdle number one…
The chemistry between them wasn’t the issue – that was clear from their first sexually-charged meeting. Every interaction after could be measured against it. By both of them. Meddling friends, meddling enemies, these were the hurdles both of them were going to have to navigate. And they did, in this author’s flair for drama laced with deep emotion. Over the top, drama to spare, love and hate emotion…
“Giving me access to you – your body, your heart, your emotions – those are the things that mean something to me.”
While I don’t know if the BDSM elements entirely worked for me, I think that says more about my reading mood than anything else. There was lots to enjoy in this soapy, sexy, emotional romance – and enjoy I did!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment